Dental Surgery in Walworth, NY
Count on John A Guerrieri, DDS in Walworth, NY when you need oral surgery done right. Offering a variety of surgical procedures, including tooth extractions, bone grafting and more. We work with patients of all ages throughout Williamson, Ontario, Macedon, Palmyra, Marion, Walworth and the surrounding towns.
We offer a variety of surgical procedures, including:
- Tooth extraction – We can remove teeth that show excessive decay or damage, can cause infection or are preventing other teeth from growing. Our office offers three types of sedation for a comfortable and hassle-free extraction. After your tooth extraction, we can discuss solutions to fill in any gaps, including bridges, partial dentures and more.
- Wisdom teeth extraction – If your wisdom teeth are damaging your second molars, causing infections or cysts or causing other complications, we can extract your wisdom teeth to improve your health and comfort.
- Bone grafting – If you are preparing for a dental implant procedure, bone grafting may be necessary in order to ensure that the implant stays in place. We can use bone from another part of your body or use non-toxic materials to ensure the results are durable and long-lasting so we can continue with placing the implant without any hassle.
- Root canal – If the pulp of your tooth is inflamed or infected, we can perform a root canal to remove the pulp and insert a filling in order to prevent further pain or infection. We’ll make sure you stay comfortable and pain-free throughout the procedure. Once your root canal is finished, we can discuss further procedures to save the tooth, including dental crowns, dental implants and other methods.
- Crowns – We offer ceramic and porcelain crowns to protect weakened teeth from further damage. We make sure that every crown is perfectly fitted for your mouth so you don’t experience any unnecessary pains or complications. The materials we use to create crowns contain no metal and are non-toxic because we care not only about your oral health, but you overall health, as well.
- Veneers – Are any of your teeth stained, chipped or fractured? If so, we can install veneers onto the front to improve your smile. We’ll make sure to match your veneers to the color of your natural teeth as much as possible so they look exactly like your regular teeth. We make the procedure as painless as possible by using three types of sedation.
- Bridges – If you’ve had multiple teeth extracted, a bridge can help fill the gaps so your other teeth don’t shift around. We’ll work from you from the initial consultation to administering sedation during the procedure and even instructing you on how to properly care for your new bridge afterward so you can have a durable, long-lasting replacement for your missing teeth that doesn’t give you unnecessary pain or discomfort.
- Dental implants – Dental implants can resolve many major issues, including missing teeth, bite problems, joint pain and many more. We’ll make sure that your implants not only fit comfortably into your mouth, but are also implanted without any unnecessary pain through the use of sedation. We can also tighten any loose implants or replace old ones so there are no complications.
- And more
When you come in, we want to make sure you not only receive the quality care you deserve, but that you’re stress-free and comfortable during your procedure. We offer many amenities—including free beverages and Wi-fi—and three types of sedation so you can have a calm and painless experience. Our team uses the latest technology for all oral surgery procedures to ensure your procedure is done properly the first time. In addition, our staff can answer any questions you have and provide aftercare instructions when the procedure is complete. To schedule dental surgery for you or a family member, call 315-986-1144.